Sunday, September 21, 2008

Introducing my GEW Team in Warisan Global : Part 3

This is Emily Barner. She is my right hand lady to help make "the Week" happen.

She hails from New Brunswick, Canada and has been with us for the past 4 years plus.

Emily is now back in Canada till 8th October for a short break, visiting her parents and relatives - or so she claims.

I am saying this because, every morning when i wake up and check my mails, i notice she has either replied, or answered someone's queries on GEW or have sent them the required information or have directed them to the GEW Malaysian site. I am unable to keep her away from work !

Honestly, she is simply amazing ! She can go for a week with 2 hours or less of sleep in a day and still manages to keep her smile and energy .

Thanks Emily.

No comments: