Thursday, September 18, 2008

GEW Malaysia Website - Informing about the "Informant" ;-)

A few of you have written to me offering alternative solutions to keeping everyone updated on "the Week" - apart from this blog and the GEW Website : www.gewmalaysia.com.

I thank you all for this offer. Its really the spirit of community I see here.

However, for official purposes, the site is important and it must be kept up-to-date. The blogs, the Facebook and other Web2.0 tools can further compliment the website but should not replace it.

Pardon the delay for the site to be fully functional - the team is working very hard to get it all up.

By end of this week, I expect all the bells and whistles to be out and the content in. At least this is what I hear from Chief Geek, Tiki.

We keep all our appendages crossed :-)

Over to you Tiki...

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the delay folks. I assure you it's not because we've been sitting around doing nothing. As Dash mentioned, we should be up and running before the week is out. Thank you for bearing with us.