Wednesday, August 5, 2009

100 Days to GEW : Countdown Party


The time has come and I can't procrastinate anymore in updating this blog.

Many people have sent me messages asking me when I will start updating this blog again. They ask me if there is nothing happening and that's why I have not updated the blog !

On the contrary - we have been working at a blistering pace from the background.

Preparations for GEW09 are moving along nicely - we have been having new partners joining and 2008 partners planning exciting activities.

But before I ramble on with more updates, here is the invite for the GEW 100 Day Countdown Party - it will be on Saturday, 8th August 2009 at the Saloma Bistro at Jalan Ampang.

The event will be officiated by non-other then GEW Friend and Patron and now the Deputy Minister of Higher Education, Dato' Saifuddin Abdullah.

Be there to hear how our young entrepreneurs are going to rock GEW09.

More on the milestones achieved in the coming entries..

Cheers

No comments: