Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Day in Make Your Mark office, London










































I spent almost the entire day with MYMers at their vibrant office.

This blog entry, I admit is going to do gross injustice to all the people I met and the discussions I had with them. I will not be able to capture spirit of MYM adequately in writing. Hopefully the photos will do some justice.

The entire organization pulsates with creativity, fun and ideas. An amazing group.

Later in the evening, some of us went for drinks .

Chris and Marilise was kind to take me out for dinner. Oli Barret joined us and so did Matt Jones from Australia.

It was a fulfilling day. Every discussion, as I mentioned earlier was enriching and the individuals extraordinary.

I will write about one or 2 of them as I go along.

No comments: