Friday, March 27, 2009

Congrats Dato Saifuddin !


I got an sms from a mutual friend of Dato' Saifuddin and I - the sms just said said "he won" !

By just from reading it, I could feel the excitement of this friend.

So, I rang one of Dato Saifuddin's aides, Shamsul, to congratulate the Deputy Minister and also his team.

Shamsul was sounding exhilirated..

I then rang the man himself - he picked up the call and I said, "this is Dash, calling from London, Congratulations Dato ".

Dato Saifuddin is a humble man. He said "I know who is calling bro, thank you, thank you and thank you. Enjoy your stay in London" !

Dato Saifuddin managed to win a seat in the Supreme Council of UMNO.

One thing that differentiates Dato Saifuddin and his team is that genuine inescapable smile they all carry with them throughout the day.

I know the team, Shamsul and all work very hard, round the clock. The boss is an exacting and demanding man, on himself. He works hard, reads voraciously and is an engaging speaker.

Congratulations Dato. On behalf of the entire GEW Team, Partners and supporters we all wish you all the best and pray to the Almighty that you will continue to succeed.

We look forward to your support for GEW 2009.

Cheers - writng from the Closing Plenery of the Skoll World Forum.

No comments: